The exhibition provides you with the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations and the development of business volume in the construction and construction sector as well as to explore ways to take advantage of the huge opportunities offered by the exhibition in construction and interior design sector in Saudi.
- Dhahran International Exhibition Company is pleased to invite you to participate at the International Construction & Interior Design Expo “CIDEX 2023”. The show will take place at Dhahran Expo from 26 – 30 November 2023 covering the spectrum of products and services required for the construction, design, fit out and upgrade of residential, hospitality, office and retail spaces.
- CIDEX 2023 is a regional platform for local and international companies, to capitalize on the immense opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s robust construction and interior design market which currently stands at 45% share of the total Middle East market.
- Currently, there are $284.3 billion worth of projects in the early stages of development in the Kingdom, with over 1.2B sqm planned area to be developed by 2030. The stimulus behind this is the ambitious Saudi Vision 2030 which plan to move the economy away from oil profits, is driving construction activities in both residential and non-residential segments. This in turn is driving the demand for construction products in the country.
Key facts about Saudi Arabia’s Building & Construction Market
- With the government identifying housing as one of its key projects under Vision 2030, it plans to build 300,000 housing units over the next five years, in partnership with the private sector.
- $ 161.3B government forecast value of Saudi Arabia’s real estate industry in 2023.
- Building on the 14 per cent increase in Saudi Arabia’s building and construction activities in the first six months of 2021 after its downturn in 2020, with real estate values showing the fastest growth pace in five years. Major projects such as NEOM are set to boost the kingdom’s construction industry
- Saudi Arabia announced plans to spend $293M on major infrastructure projects across the kingdom.
Saudi International Building and Interior Design Exhibition
Expected number of visitors